- 8701000000 80 : Tractors (other than tractors of heading|8709)
- 8702000000 80 : Motor vehicles for the transport of ten or more persons, including the driver
- 8703000000 80 : Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than those of heading|8702), including station wagons and racing cars
- 8704000000 80 : Motor vehicles for the transport of goods
- 8705000000 80 : Special purpose motor vehicles, other than those principally designed for the transport of persons or goods (for example, breakdown lorries, crane lorries, fire fighting vehicles, concrete-mixer lorries, road sweeper lorries, spraying lorries, mobile workshops, mobile radiological units)
- 8706000000 80 : Chassis fitted with engines, for the motor vehicles of headings|8701|to 8705
- 8707000000 80 : Bodies (including cabs), for the motor vehicles of headings|8701|to 8705
- 8708000000 80 : Parts and accessories of the motor vehicles of headings|8701|to 8705
- 8709000000 80 : Works trucks, self-propelled, not fitted with lifting or handling equipment, of the type used in factories, warehouses, dock areas or airports for short distance transport of goods; tractors of the type used on railway station platforms; parts of the foregoing vehicles
- 8710000000 80 : Tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, motorised, whether or not fitted with weapons, and parts of such vehicles
- 8711000000 80 : Motorcycles (including mopeds) and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, with or without side-cars; side-cars
- 8712000000 80 : Bicycles and other cycles (including delivery tricycles), not motorised
- 8713000000 80 : Carriages for disabled persons, whether or not motorised or otherwise mechanically propelled
- 8714000000 80 : Parts and accessories of vehicles of headings|8711|to 8713
- 8715000000 80 : Baby carriages and parts thereof
- 8716000000 80 : Trailers and semi-trailers; other vehicles, not mechanically propelled; parts thereof
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.