- 5301000000 80 : Flax, raw or processed but not spun; flax tow and waste (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 5302000000 80 : True hemp (Cannabis sativa L.), raw or processed but not spun; tow and waste of true hemp (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 5303000000 80 : Jute and other textile bast fibres (excluding flax, true hemp and ramie), raw or processed but not spun; tow and waste of these fibres (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 5305000000 80 : Coconut, abaca (Manila hemp or Musa textilis Nee), ramie and other vegetable textile fibres, not elsewhere specified or included, raw or processed but not spun; tow, noils and waste of these fibres (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 5306000000 80 : Flax yarn
- 5307000000 80 : Yarn of jute or of other textile bast fibres of heading|5303
- 5308000000 80 : Yarn of other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn
- 5309000000 80 : Woven fabrics of flax
- 5310000000 80 : Woven fabrics of jute or of other textile bast fibres of heading|5303
- 5311000000 80 : Woven fabrics of other vegetable textile fibres; woven fabrics of paper yarn
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.