- 5001000000 80: Silkworm cocoons suitable for reeling
- 5002000000 80: Raw silk (not thrown)
- 5003000000 80 : Silk waste (including cocoons unsuitable for reeling, yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 5004000000 80 : Silk yarn (other than yarn spun from silk waste) not put up for retail sale
- 5005000000 80 : Yarn spun from silk waste, not put up for retail sale
- 5006000000 80 : Silk yarn and yarn spun from silk waste, put up for retail sale; silkworm gut
- 5007000000 80 : Woven fabrics of silk or of silk waste
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.