- 6301000000 10: I. OTHER MADE-UP TEXTILE ARTICLES
- 6301000000 80 : Blankets and travelling rugs
- 6302000000 80 : Bedlinen, table linen, toilet linen and kitchen linen
- 6303000000 80 : Curtains (including drapes) and interior blinds; curtain or bed valances
- 6304000000 80 : Other furnishing articles, excluding those of heading|9404
- 6305000000 80 : Sacks and bags, of a kind used for the packing of goods
- 6306000000 80 : Tarpaulins, awnings and sunblinds; tents; sails for boats, sailboards or landcraft; camping goods
- 6307000000 80 : Other made-up articles, including dress patterns
- 6308000000 10 : II. SETS
- 6308000000 80 : Sets consisting of woven fabric and yarn, whether or not with accessories, for making up into rugs, tapestries, embroidered tablecloths or serviettes, or similar textile articles, put up in packings for retail sale
- 6309000000 10: III. WORN CLOTHING AND WORN TEXTILE ARTICLES; RAGS
- 6309000000 80: Worn clothing and other worn articles
- 6310000000 80 : Used or new rags, scrap twine, cordage, rope and cables and worn-out articles of twine, cordage, rope or cables, of textile materials
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.