- 8601000000 80 : Rail locomotives powered from an external source of electricity or by electric accumulators
- 8602000000 80 : Other rail locomotives; locomotive tenders
- 8603000000 80 : Self-propelled railway or tramway coaches, vans and trucks, other than those of heading|8604
- 8604000000 80: Railway or tramway maintenance or service vehicles, whether or not self-propelled (for example, workshops, cranes, ballast tampers, trackliners, testing coaches and track inspection vehicles)
- 8605000000 80: Railway or tramway passenger coaches, not self-propelled; luggage vans, post office coaches and other special purpose railway or tramway coaches, not self-propelled (excluding those of heading|8604)
- 8606000000 80 : Railway or tramway goods vans and wagons, not self-propelled
- 8607000000 80 : Parts of railway or tramway locomotives or rolling stock
- 8608000000 80 : Railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings; mechanical (including electromechanical) signalling, safety or traffic control equipment for railways, tramways, roads, inland waterways, parking facilities, port installations or airfields; parts of the foregoing
- 8609000000 80 : Containers (including containers for the transport of fluids) specially designed and equipped for carriage by one or more modes of transport
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.